OPRN is looking for presenters for the May 3-4, 2018 conference in Columbus, Ohio.
- The deadline to apply is November 10, 2017.
- Full (75 minute) and mini (30 minute) presentations are welcome on the
full breadth of topics related to the prospect development industry.
Never spoken at a conference before? Don’t worry – everyone starts somewhere, why not start here!
If you have questions or comments, please contact the OPRN Conference Coordinator.
To apply, please visit the Application page at SurveyMonkey.
Please note that nominations are due by November 10th of each year!
OPRN offers three opportunities for you to participate in this year's Chapter Conference:
- Present a full presentation (75 minutes)
- Offer a mini-presentation (30 minutes)
- Lead a roundtable discussion
Topics to Consider:
- Metrics and Analytics
- Data visualization
- Small Shop Tools and Management
- Researchers and Major Gift Officers
- Data Management
- Prospect Research Consulting
- Recent Projects
- Ohio-specific research trends and/or tools