The OPRN Board created the Chapter Grant in 2016 as a means to support fresh and innovative programming ideas for regional activities. The Chapter Grant supports professional development and networking opportunities organized by individual members of OPRN and prospect development professionals at member institutions.
The Chapter Grant
- A total of $1,500 is available for granting in a single program year.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis by the OPRN board.
- Grants up to $300 each are available.
- Increase member benefits
- Increase investment in member programming
- Foster professional networking so that members may share best practices and develop benchmarks
- Grow our network of colleagues
- Lunch & Learn session (speakers, food, logistics, facility rental, etc)
- Networking breakfast, lunch or happy hour (Grant must not be used to pay for alcohol)
- Webinar hosting